Who we are:
Company Name: New Forest Kitchens
Our website address is: https://www.newforestkitchens.co.uk
New Forest Kitchens are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
New Forest Kitchens may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check back to this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated on 05/05/2022.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
We hold and process data provided by customers and suppliers for the purposes of booking works, customer surveys, purchasing and invoicing. This data is provided in writing or electronically as part of a booking process.
- Contact Information – email address and telephone number
- Other relevant information for customer surveys, works & invoicing
All paper copies of customer and supplier information are stored securely at our business address. All electronic data is held on password protected servers.
Invoicing is completed electronically.
This information is required to help us understand our customers needs and provide them with a better service.
We may also use this data for the following:
- To improve our products and services.
- From time to time we may use your contact information for market research purposes.
- We may also occasionally send promotional emails about new products and services, special offers and information we think you may find interesting.
Do you have to provide your personal information to us?
No, but by not providing us with an address and contact information we will not be able to complete the survey, quoting or works processes.
A cookie is an information file that is sent to your computer, mobile, tablet or other decide when you visit a website. These files are used to ensure each user has the most relevant experience possible when using a website. This includes remembering items in your basket, preferences and ensuring all adverts and offers are relevant to you.
Embedded content from other websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have under GDPR?
- You have the right to access all data held by the ‘Data Controller’
- You have the right to request that data held is rectified
- You have the right to request your data is erased
- You have the right to withdraw consent
- You have the right to make a complaint. Complaints regarding data can be made with The information Commissioners Office which enforces data protection laws: https://ico.org.uk/
Or you can contact us directly via email@example.com
Controlling your personal information:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.